Just as people and machinery get tired, there is something called Networking Fatigue. Here are some symptoms. See if you agree and maybe you have even experienced them. [Read more…]
I have a dilemma about writing posts. Instead of stewing about it, I thought I would write a post about it. Maybe some enterprising person has a solution.
It’s not writer’s block. I can handle that. Here’s my dilemma: too much to do at the same time and no time to write posts or finish posts I start. I want to write but I really need to:
- Renegotiate the office lease.
- Entertain several set of out-of-towners, family members and friends who want to see our spectacular Texas wild flowers, celebrate birthdays, see me. I also need to host several business events and meetups.
- Make presentations and attend other training sessions.
- Talk to prospects, potential allies, media, and government officials.
- Work with new clients on their overall vision, positioning, marketing plan and develop a workable sales process with them. Some are startups who need to work through and create financials. Two are expanding.
- Maintain the progress of existing clients: a landscaper, asset manager, two software developers, and a security company. Keep in contact with former clients who are working on projects we put in place: an architect, 2 environmental firms, and others.
- Volunteer. [Read more…]