Business Success Center CEO Jan Triplett on growing a business
The Business Success Center’s managed growth programs are for pre-start, established, or growth challenged businesses. They provide a guided process with a growth manager and structure to create or improve your current business model to achieve specific personal and financial goals in an orderly way. It includes opening doors to opportunities from our extensive database of contacts.
7 Steps to Success™ Program
Chosen non-competing participants will work directly with Jan Triplett, Ph.D., to make decisions including:
- Determining their model, product/service offerings and best pricing
- Creating reasonable financial projections
- Establishing a one year monthly attainable goals calendar
- Arriving at their true total costs, profit level, available contingency
- Determining a long term strategy for success that can be reasonably built
It is an eight-week program with meetings and work to be completed outside of those meetings by clients and Business Success Center staff. There is a month of additional support and long term access.
Our Profit Improver™ and Profit Mover™Intervention Programs include the assistance of the PMAT™ board of advisors who are business experts in the six areas of business. Its goal is to double the profits and efficiency in your business with advice and direct intervention from business experts and Dr. Triplett as your growth manager. Limited to 10 non-competing companies. It creates the infrastructure and systems you need for a more profitable, efficient business. It’s not for “hip shooters”. It is designed for process-oriented owners who can’t get it all done themselves.
- For existing business that are static or strained because of fast growth, the program focuses on maintaining momentum while making changes that will result in doubling profits and efficiency.
- For businesses that aren’t achieving their potential, the program supports the owners in making changes to get back on track and so they can sleep at night.
- For businesses less than two years old, the program provides structures to maximize profits and efficiency.
This is a one to two year accelerated program focusing on the whole business. There is a monthly fee structure and a small percentage based on increased sales with a full no questions asked refund if you are not satisfied in the first thirty days of the program. Participants can also terminate the program at any time after that date but there is no refund.
Alternatively, participants can ask for help with resolving issues in specific areas of the business only.
Contact us for a free initial strategy session to determine what program is the right path for you. If we cannot help, we will recommend alternatives.