Profit Mover™ Advisory Team
(Read more information about the Profit Mover Advisory Team™ , PMAT™)
Start HERE: Discuss your business with the PMAT™ team in a one hour work and planning session. This is a paid session but if you don’t feel it was worth your time, you don’t pay. To set a meeting, contact Marsha@ownersview.com.
Meet with the PMAT™ (Profit Mover Advisory Team™), management experts in all six business functions: Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Administration, Books & Records Management. Our goal is to help you get answers and direction to grow your business and revenue and possibly find investors.
You may request to be considered for the Profit Improver™ program for team management of your growth which includes six months work with the team in advisory sessions plus direct assistance to get specific goals accomplished.
We have also just added three focused Profit Improver™ programs: C-GAP (Contracting and Grant Assistance), IBA (International Business Assistance)., and SMAA (Sales, Market, and Alliance Assistance). These are provided by 2-3 PMAT™ member specialist teams.
Profit Mover™ 2019 Team Members:
• Jan Triplett & Daniel Diener, Business Success Center & PMAT founders and leaders
• Nick Apel, Farmers Insurance
• Patricia Bauer-Slate, Patricia’s Lunch Box (food business expert)
• Bill Combes, No Time for Social
• Andrew Eisenberg, IP Attorney, Lee & Hayes
• Francoise Luca, Westview Marketing
• Paula Pierce, Business Attorney, Pierce Law
• Steve Pearson, Pearson Strategy Group
Areas covered :
1. Business Model, Alliance Building, & Pricing
2. Contracts, Legal Issues & Compliance
4. Sales, Marketing, Social Media
6. Management & Admin (Books and Records HR Compliance)
Below are some pictures from our seminars and advisory sessions provided to owners throughout Central Texas.
FAQs on our business experts
- All advisors are active, experienced business leaders with special areas of expertise and a wide range of experience.
- Some are investors.
- All of us also give our time to help others.