Profit Mover™ Advisory Team
(Download the pdf on the Profit Mover™ Advisory Team)
Start HERE: Discuss your business with the PMAT™ team in a one hour work and planning session. This is a paid session but if you don’t feel it was worth your time, you don’t pay. To set a meeting, contact Marsha@ownersview.com.
Meet with the PMAT™ (Profit Mover Advisory Team™), management experts in all six areas of business. Our goal is to help you get answers and direction to grow your business and revenue and possibly find investors.
You may request to be considered for the Profit Improver™ program for team management of your growth which includes six months work with the team in advisory sessions plus direct assistance to get specific goals accomplished.
Or, you may want to be selected for the Profit Mover™ program for challenged business to work with select members of the whole Profit Mover Advisory Team™ to address specific growth issues. This can include advisory sessions on growth management and work by specific team members to get things done (e.g., financial projections, business modelling, alliance building, hiring, pricing, sales strategy, social media program, funding, legal & intellectual property protection). The team may even decide to become investors in your business.
If you are a young business, the “7 Steps to Success” program working with Dr. Jan Triplett as your growth manager might be the best place to begin. We refer to this as the profitability accelerator.
Profit Mover™ 2017 Team Members:
• Jan Triplett & Daniel Diener, Business Success Center & PMAT leaders
• Patricia Bauer-Slate, Patricia’s Lunch Box
• Bill Combes, No Time for Social
• Andrew Eisenberg, Lee & Hayes
• Francoise Luca/Sam Thacker, Business Finance Solutions
• Steve Pearson, Pearson Strategy Group
Areas covered :
1. Business Model, Alliance Building, & Pricing
2. Contracts, Legal Issues & Compliance
4. Sales, Marketing, Social Media
6. Management & Admin (Books and Records HR Compliance)
Below are some pictures from our seminars and advisory sessions provided to owners throughout Central Texas.
Meet some of our graduates of our 1st Looks Mentoring Program and check out our Pinterest page for more photos.
FAQs on our business experts
- All advisors are active, experienced business leaders with special areas of expertise and a wide range of experience.
- Some are investors.
- All of us also give our time to help others.
Check Out Other Events on Our Calendar
Check out the Business Success Center’s other business growth events on our calendar, in the sidebar or at bit.ly/BSCevents. “BOSS-Talks” and “Inspiring Entrepreneurs” are free. So are many others. We also recommend events of other groups that are appropriate for growing business owners.