CEO Jan Triplett talks with Venture Capitalist Laura Kilcrease about the 8 Traits of Successful Owners
After 30 years of growing thousands of product and service businesses, we believe we have what you’re looking for. We call it “Business Orienteering”™. Those who have used our three-step system may not be household names to you but they are well known in their industry and have:
- Grown to million or multi-million dollar companies
- Survived and prospered in downturns
- Beaten the odds against successful strategic alliances (60% failure rate)
- Created successful sales teams, master distributors, and strong sales channels
- Gone through bankruptcy, stopped the bleeding, retained the company, and are still going and growing
- Gone international; acquired other businesses; sold their business for a high profit
Read more about the Business Success Center’s 3-step approach to business management:
- Determine best concept, business model, Platinum Customer Profile™, and pricing for success.
- Create short-term success so the business is easy to manage and stable.
- Create a path to growth, transference and profitable exit for long term success.
The Four Top Benefits of Having an Effective Working Infrastructure
What having an effective business management infrastructure and working systems can do for a business:
- Makes the business stand out from competitors. They are more appealing to Platinum Profile™ customers, talented potential employees, existing key employees, strategic allies, vendors, and funding sources.
- Systems also expand the growth opportunities because the business can handle it successfully.
- They also encourage more profitable exit options because an efficient infrastructure and systems are business assets.
- You can sleep better at night knowing things are under control with no bad surprises lurking.