Our inspiring entrepreneur is Elijah May, Chief Experience Officer and Managing Partner at The Experience Firm. He has an amazing journey to share. In his career he has:
- Negotiated with Hollywood studios,
- Coordinated with the United States Secret Service,
- Managed celebrity events,
- Facilitated CEO roundtables,
- Lectured at colleges and universities,
- Testified as an expert witness on branding, served on city boards and committees,
- Moderated numerous conferences,
- Created a ground-breaking fast-pitch event for social innovators, and
- Piloted a public speaking program for an international corporation.
You won’t want to miss how he did all this and his advice for other business owners or would-be owners.
BOSS-Talks Business Tools
Jan Triplett, Ph.D., CEO, Business Success Center – How to Run a Family Business Without Killing Each Other
Businesses owned and operated by couples or family members have additional issues to deal with to be efficient and not end up in your own version of “Family Feud”. Learn 5 ways to make your business more livable and prosperous and how not to take your work home with you.
Everyone will get a chance to introduce themselves and add their points about family businesses.
How to join this webinar:
BOSS-Talks May & Family Business
Thu, Aug 2, 2018 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
Access Code: 635-643-501
First GoToMeeting? Let’s do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check