These are free events that inspire you to reach for success and not settle for less. (All times are Central Standard or Daylight Savings Time)
RSVP for the events below.
- BOSS-Talks (online and recorded 1st Thursday of the month Noon -1PM) , Inspiring Entrepreneur an interview with an inspiring entrepreneur talking about their journey and how they run their company and Tool Talk, a webinar on a business model or infrastructure system topic. Free. If you miss it, send us an email and we will send you the recording. Presenter: Dr. Jan Triplett, CEO
- Solopreneurs Growth Network Meetup (1st Tuesday of the month 7:00-8:00PM) meets at the Business Success Center to discuss a growth topic of interest to new and growing businesses. Free
- Austin Brainstorming Entrepreneurs Meetup (2nd Tuesday of the month 7:00-8:00PM) meets at the Business Success Center to discuss a growth topic of interest to new and growing businesses. Free
- Austin Small Biz Success Meetup (3rd Monday of the month except December, Noon-1) at Mangia Pizza north at Burnet & Loop 1 (MOPAC). The program of this meetup introduces attendees to Texas contracting and grant opportunities, and presents timely information on legal, financial, sales, and marketing issues for growing businesses. Pay only for what you eat. Everyone introduces themselves to the group and shares a recent success. Come early and sit at the speaker table to get more time with them.
One-on-One Management Advice
- Profit Mover™ Advisory Team (members include legal, funding, marketing, sales, administration and modelling experts). Members provide management advice as a team to one company at a time. Request a meeting.
- Mentor Zone, a LinkedIn group sponsored by the Business Success Center.
- Wisdom Wednesdays, each Wednesday we pose a question and provide an insight for business owners and would-be owners.