These are free events that inspire you to reach for success and not settle for less. (All times are Central Daylight Time)
RSVP for the events below.
- BOSS-Talks Inspiring Entrepreneur (1st Thursday of the month Noon -12:30PM) , a free online webinar with an inspiring entrepreneur talking about their journey and how they run their company.
- BOSS-Talks Business Tools (1st Thursday of the month 12:30-1PM), a free webinar on a business model or infrastructure system topic. Presenter: Dr. Jan Triplett, CEO
- Austin Brainstorming Entrepreneurs Meetup (2nd Tuesday of the month 7:00-8:30PM) meets at the Business Success Center to discuss a growth topic of interest to new and growing businesses.
- Austin Small Biz Success Meetup (3rd Wednesday of the month except December, Noon) at Sherlocks Pub. Free program that introduces attendees to Texas contracting and grant opportunities, and presents timely information on legal, financial, sales, and marketing issues for growing businesses. Pay only for what you eat. Everyone introduces themselves to the group and shares a recent success. Come early and sit at the speaker table to get more time with them.
One-on-One Management Advice
- Profit Mover™ Advisory Team (members include legal, funding, marketing, sales, administration and modelling experts), who present seminars at Tech Shop in Round Rock, PeopleFund, and Greater San Marcos Partnership plus other locations and events around the state. Members provide management advice as a team to one company at a time. 4 free sessions a yeat starting in 2018. Last free session for 2017 is Oct. 20.
- Mentor Zone, a LinkedIn group sponsored by the Business Success Center.
- Wisdom Wednesdays, each Wednesday we pose a question and ask our followers to provide their answers that would be appropriate to young entrepreneurs.