What Our Business Management Experts & Team Offer You
You don’t always need an accountant or lawyer to get to the top. And, except for certain rare situations or you reach a certain level, you certainly don’t need them on staff. What you do need is a company with practical and extensive experience and success with creating infrastructure for businesses of your size and with your resources. That’s us!
“ We know a lot & so will you when you work with us! ”
— Jan Triplett, CEO, Business Success Center
Our clients improve their business, learn from us and reduce their risk, frustration and insomnia. We want every client to be able to be successful on their own — not tied to us. When we are done meeting current needs, owners come back for more when they need us. That’s just what we want.
These are the Business Success Center’s key areas of expertise for owner-operated independent businesses under 20 employees, 2-5 years old, and $100,000+ in sales want to improve and grow:
- Personnel and Human Resource Management (hiring, compensation, benefits, training, employee and organization development, policies and procedures — our CEO is a former Assistant Director of Staff Development)
- Financial Management (books and record keeping, payroll management, tax compliance, pricing, projections, collections, and valuation — our CFO was named 5-State Regional Financial Services Champion by the SBA )
- Sales and Marketing Strategy, Implementation, & Management (traditional and non-traditional media, PR and media relations — we ran a full service advertising and PR agency for 5 years before acquiring and growing the Entrepreneurs’ Association which became Texas’ largest small business development center)
In addition, although we aren’t lawyers or accountants, we have direct experience working successfully with clients on:
- Personnel law compliance and regulations
- Sales and marketing regulations (DTPA) and sales channels
- Exit and business transference, licensing, distributorships
- Setting up and managing strategic alliances
- Negotiating with partners (including family members), unions, angels, insurance companies, international firms, government agencies, vendors, banks, angels and venture capitalists.
- Legal, financial, pricing, funding, and compensation/benefits issues
- Research of all kinds
We also have a strong network of partnerships with Intellectual Property, business, employment/labor, and bankruptcy lawyers as well as tax professionals and CPAs.
If we don’t have what you need, we can find it, vet the company or expert, and introduce you.
We will stay involved and engaged as long as you want us to. Ask our customers, you’ll find we still keep in touch and work on their behalf even when they’re not actively working with us.