The Business Success Center provides strategy, guidance and executive training to owners of independently owned and operated businesses in the US and abroad.
Boomer or just out of school. You are never too old or young to have the control and independence that owning a business gives you. We have worked with people of all ages and from product and service companies of all kinds:
- Totally virtual online businesses to bricks and mortar stores;
- Both business to business and business to consumer;
- Manufacturers to retailers;
- Extremely high tech with only six potential customers worldwide to no tech with an overwhelming number of potential clients.
There is almost no industry segment that we have not worked in — from accounting firms to private zoos. Really!
We turn free lancers, inventors, engineers, artists, and even those with little or no business education into successful business owners. In our experience, you don’t have to have a business degree to make your business give you what you want out of it.
We have a unique program to work with people with disabilities but want to be self sustaining.
We make sure our clients build in time to have a life: time to pursue other interests and be with the people who matter to them. Most businesses don’t fail which we define as closing the doors owing money; the business owner burns out. To us, balancing life and work is a key measurement of success.
We do have special programs and products that focus on the current status of the business:
- Pre-start, Launch, and New Business: focus on vision and preparation to attract customers and sales
- Growing or Expanding Business: focus on systems improvement, replication, financial management, strategic partnerships and alliances, sales growth, pricing, and exit strategy
- Under-Achieving Business: focus on profitability and financial, operations and sales corrections to achieve desired goals
- Exiting Business: focus on getting the business ready to sell, franchise, license, or make ready for a public offering