How do we define financial success?
Enough money to sustain the business and allow it to grow and to meet unexpected expenses
How do we achieve this?
With strategies, processes and procedures based on company research and our experience. The results can be truly amazing. We only take clients whose business model and products or services we believe in and can support.
The financial systems we create with our clients are designed to be:
- Adaptable as the business grows
- Transferable to staff
- Efficient, cost effective and in keeping with the vision of the owner and the culture of the business.
- To identify the true total costs for the business
- To identify ways to improve the financial health of the business
How can we do this? By working with the owner to create systems that have:
- The best pricing for customers and the company
- Strategies for reducing costs and increasing income
- The information needs to monitor the expenses and income of the business
- A custom financial plan that maximizes results and minimizes costs while moving the business ahead
In addition to creating the systems, we can provide ongoing support. This can include:
- Acting as a virtual CFO and finance department
- Setting up or revising the company’s books using either QuickBooks® or Acclivity’s AccountEdge (MYOB)®
- Helping hire and train administrative staff
- Creation of financial projections and a plan to attract capital through debt or funding
QuickBooks is a registered trademark of Intuit. Acclivity is the creator of AccountEdge (MYOB).