Do you have the right stuff to attract money, customers, and employees? It's more than just having a good product or service. It's about who you are and how you think. Take this little 50 question … [Read More...]
- This event has passed.
Legal Eagles Experts Panel, Austin Small Biz Success Meetup
March 15, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
How much is it worth to spend an hour with lawyers answering your questions? How about free — except for the lunch you order.
Areas to be covered in the short legal overview by each panelist followed by intense Q&A.
- Business Formation
- Employment law — including immigration
- Intellectual Property (trademark, copyright, patents, trade secrets, trade dress, trolls)
Bring your questions or submit them in advance by March 10 to make sure they get covered.
- Andrew Eisenberg, Partner, Lee & Hayes
- Kate Lincoln-Goldfinch, Lincoln-Goldfinch Immigration Law
- Paula Pierce, Law firm of Paula Pierce
Moderator and Host:
- Jan Triplett, CEO Business Success Center
We will start right at noon and end at 1 so please be on time.
What can I bring into the event?
- Everyone will introduce themselves, please bring business cards if you have them.
This is part of the Business Success Center’s Austin Small Biz Success Meetup. You don’t have to be a member to attend. Our next program is “Success with the Federal Contract Market: Vocabulary & Basics”, April 19, noon. RSVP at http://bit.ly/FederalContractingSuccess
At the Business Success Center, we open doors to your business success.